1. A condition of cognitive and physical restoration. 2. The practice of transformation. 3. A top-rated Austin sleep lab fixing sleep problems since 1999.
You spend one-third of your life asleep. Wasteful sleep produces a wasted life.
You are designed for health and long-life. Don't blame obesity, love handles, fatigue, and low libido on your genetics or age. Optimal health and fulfilling wellness are possible with correct, restorative sleep. We can overcome our genetics and age to look and feel how we want. We cannot overcome metabolically-sabotaging broken sleep.
Restoring your life begins with restorative sleep. Restoring your sleep begins with SleepSomatics.
2211 W. Parmer Lane
Austin, TX 78727
Service by Appointment only.
In a rapidly-changing healthcare insurance environment, you want control over your medical decisions. You have a choice which sleep lab you receive your sleep disorder testing and treatment. At SleepSomatics, we provide fast, cost-effective answers to your sleep-related problems today.
Click on your sleep problem. We can help.
Don't wait until tomorrow when you could sleep better tonight! Call SleepSomatics today for restorative sleep.
There are 70+ sleep disorders and dozens of sleep testing and treatment options. If you or your physician are uncertain of the specific sleep disorder or appropriate testing / treatment -- or if you need a comprehensive, full evaluation of your sleep-related symptoms -- then we can help. We make it fast & easy for your patients to self-schedule an initial New Patient Sleep Assessment at SleepSomatics.
Benefits of SleepSomatics Assessment:
- Comprehensive assessment of 70+ sleep disorders and full evaluation of the full constellation of your unique sleep-related issues, symptoms, and needs.
- Thorough review with patient of the different levels of sleep testing -- including Full Service Sleep Studies and Take-Home Sleep Apnea Testing -- and treatment paths and the establishment of expectations and potential outcomes based on your unique issues.
- Review of sleep testing results with patient.
- Complimentary review of insurance coverage and confirmation/quotation of patient out of pocket costs prior to sleep testing schedule (provided after Assessment appointment).
Click here to schedule your New Patient Sleep Assessment.